Wednesday 29 October 2008

Solution to the Stock Market Crisis

Ladies and gentlemen, we've found the cause of the stock market plunge. It was my bad.


It seems that whenever I am a broke student, the Dow goes up; whenever I have gainful employment, and money to invest, it goes in the toilet. Anyone want to sponsor another degree for me? Always wanted to go to pilot school.

In other news, I'm back sleeping on a mattress on a floor in the village of Madingley. My trip back went well - Toronto to Heathrow in 6 hours, 15 minutes. Bit of jet lag, of course.

But November is shaping up to be a very quiet month, as we wait for the December 8ish departure. No more trips home, no more Italian glaciology benders, nothing.

But never fear, I'll find something to blog about. Perhaps I'll break another limb? One can always hope!

No comments: